Check out our list below to find out where to park at all of St. Pete/Clearwater’s beaches. Except where free parking is mentioned, most beach parking lots are either metered or park-and-pay via automated pay stations. Many of the larger beachfront hotels offer day parking for a fee - usually a flat rate that’s costlier than public parking (but sometimes it’s worth it for the convenience). Here, a little bit of planning can mean a fun, stress-free beach day for you. Keep in mind that the early bird gets the parking spot (it’s typically much easier to find parking in the morning than mid-day or in the afternoon).
If you decide you’d rather leave the driving to someone else, try the Suncoast Beach Trolley or the Jolley Trolley... or take to the waterways with the Clearwater Ferry!
North Redington Beach & Redington Shores
- Redington Shores Beach Access Park: Between 181st Avenue West and 182nd Avenue West, across Gulf Boulevard, 170 parking spaces
- Beachside parking on Redington Beach for town residents and their guests, by permit only (guest parking permits are available to residents at Town Hall)
John's Pass Village & Boardwalk
- Parking Garage: Southwest corner of John’s Pass, 179 Boardwalk Place West, six floors of parking
- Central Lot: Near southmost entrance of John’s Pass, steps from Gulf Boulevard, 100 parking spaces
- Beach Lot: Extreme southwest corner of John’s Pass, 129th Avenue across Gulf Boulevard, 100 parking spaces