Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort and Spa
Watch a breathtaking sunset from the eighth-floor pool deck at the Hyatt Regency or stroll up the famously soft sands of Clearwater Beach to Pier 60, site of nightly sunset celebrations complete with buskers and live music.
The Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach has received a Four Green Keys rating from Green Key Global, indicating that the property has implemented wide-ranging environmental management policies and practices. Hyatt, as a company, plans by 2030 to reduce emissions by 27.5 percent from a 2019 baseline and reduce food waste by 50 percent compared to 2019. The company also plans to improve the sources of products and services to avoid contributing to climate change, deforestation, waste, resource depletion, biodiversity reduction and harm to animals.
Other green features:
- Recycling bins are placed in guest rooms and public areas
- Low-flow faucets, shower heads and toilets reduce water consumption
- Florida-friendly landscaping is used
- HVAC, dishwashers and other appliances are Energy Star-rated
- Gift cards are offered to associates who carpool or ride bikes to at least half of their shifts each month
Florida Green Lodging Designation: 2 Palms
Additional Green Certifications: Tripadvisor GreenLeaders Gold, Green Key Global’s Green Key Eco-Rating Program four-key rating