Professional teams that call St. Pete/Clearwater home include the championship-winning Tampa Bay Rays, the Tampa Bay Rowdies, the Clearwater Threshers and the Dunedin Blue Jays. Tampa Bay is fondly known as "Champa Bay" since the Tampa Bay Lightning and Tampa Bay Bucaneers have also won recent championships in their respective sports.
More than just stadiums, St. Pete/Clearwater has
- 3 competitive aquatics facilities
- 20+ baseball/softball facilities with over 60 lit fields
- dozens of basketball courts
- 200+ bowling lanes across 6 facilities
- 18 field sport complexes
- 16 18-hole golf-course
- 35 miles of America's Best Beaches
When you bring your sporting event to St. Pete/Clearwater, you’re coming to a destination that has little competition. Our sporting venues are part of an outdoor paradise, with vivid and vibrant colors everywhere.