Through the entire month of June, join in on the celebration of the LGBTQIA+ community in St. Pete! Take part in four themed weeks including Outdoor Adventure Week, Family Week, Arts & Music Week and the Taste of PrideFest Week. Each week will have signature events at downtown St. Pete landmarks, includiing North Straub Park, The Factory, the St. Pete Pier and Vinoy Park.
Most events will be ticketed to enforce capacity regulations to ensure safety and wellness during COVID-19. A list of the events are:
- Official Pride Flag Raising: Tuesday, June 1
- PrideFest Kickoff Reception: Thursday, June 3
- Pride OUTside: Saturday, June 5
- We Are Family: Saturday, June 12
- Arts + Qulture: Saturday, June 19
- Taste of PrideFest, Pride Picnic: Saturday. June 26
For more check out the official St. Pete PrideFest website.