Baseball City St. Petersburg
Baseball City St. Pete is a former Major League Baseball Spring Training site that is in close proximity to top-rated international airports and world-renowned beaches, and includes five Major League Baseball regulation-sized fields with batter's eyes, plus a half-field (infield only) along with the following amenities:
- Full complement of protective field screens for MLB-style batting practice, including L-screens, infield protective screens, and hitting shell backstops.
- 8-pack of pitcher's mounds and catcher's area centrally located in the 4-field quad.
- 8 MLB-size outdoor cages with L-screens.
- 15,000 square foot turfed indoor hitting facility with L-screens and clay pitching mounds useful during inclement weather and/or evenings.
- 4,000 square foot, fully equipped weight room and training area useful to supplement baseball workouts.
- Scouting tower in the center of the 4-field quad, complete with restrooms and concessions stand.
- MLB-style club house with lockers, restrooms and showers useful for arrival days and getaway days before heading to the airport.