St. Pete Clearwater Live Streaming
Join us live from around our beautiful destination via Facebook LIVE.
Always wanted to watch a sunset over the Gulf of Mexico or take a relaxing boat ride alongside wild dolphins? Join Visit St. Pete/Clearwater live on Facebook! Simply log on to your Facebook account, "Like" Visit St. Pete Clearwater on Facebook and turn "on" the page notifications to be notified each time we go LIVE. Then sit back, relax and take in beautiful St. Pete/Clearwater with us. Feel free to ask questions or make comments during our Facebook LIVE sessions - we want you to feel like you're here with us!
Take a look at some of our favorite past Facebook LIVE streams.
- Wading in Egmont Key's Crystal Clear Waters - This paradise island is only accessible via boat, but it's absolutely worth the trip! Check out the ferry from from Hubbard's Marina that departs from Fort De Soto Park.
- Purple Skies Sets the Stage for Fireworks - The sunset on St. Pete Beach couldn't have been more stunning on the 4th of July. Don't you wish you were here?
- Manatee Released Back into Boca Ciega Bay - The team from Tampa's Lowry Park Zoo rehabilited a manatee who was ill and released her back into the wild. Watch as we wish Shorely well and send her back home.
- Morning Walk Near John's Pass – There's no better way to start the day than with a walk along Treasure Island's white sandy beach to the northern end of the island known as John's Pass.
- One Step in Front of the Other - Feel empowered and exhilarated walking 40 feet in the air along the swinging rope bridge at Empower Adventures Tampa Bay! This zipline course features five zip lines that weave through the Mobbly Bayou Preserve in Oldsmar.
- Please Leave Nothing But Your Footprints – Take a mid-week beach break with a walk out to Indian Rocks Beach. Because sometimes you just have to get away, even if it's only virtually.